Tuesday 19 October 2010

E-mail to the MP of Romford

Dear John Cruddas,
                           I am a student at Havering college and further education. I am doing my second year of Media Studies and i am currently doing my coursework. My group and I have been given a brief, within this brief we have been asked to create a documentary. We chose the topic of graffiti for our documentary and are going to be discussing whether graffiti is art, vandalism or political free speech.  I was hoping you would be available sometime soon to have an interview with us to discuss your views on graffiti and talk to us about our chosen topic. We would be very grateful for your input but i can understand that you are busy so if an interview is not possible any information you can give us would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time, i hope to hear back from you soon.
Yours sincerely
L.Sexton

No comments:

Post a Comment